This is a copy from a post from last year for context.
It’s that time of year again…
- Have I grown as person?
- Have I challenged myself?
- Am I proud with how I have conducted myself with others?
- Was everything I accomplished worth the sacrifice to other areas? Did I choose wisely?
- Am I on the right path to what I want to accomplish?
From a writing perspective…
- I’ve written 11 articles this year, 2 of which I was asked to do (so that’s cool)
- I’ve published over 4 slideshares
- I wrote 288 blog posts last year on Rambli
- I wrote 4 blog posts on LinkedIn
Always remember to take stock of where you are, and where you’re going. It’s the only way to grow and get better – now onto next year.