There are lots of tools and resources for you to get started on the next project you’re working on for next to nothing.
- 750 Words – to get better at writing every day.
ess– to post your writing to
- One Drawing a Day – to encourage you to draw every day
- 7 Minute Fitness – to workout every day
- Dropbox – to store all your work to
- Zoom – to conference with any client, any day
- Google Docs – to write in docs and spreadsheets
Not much in the way of excuses, when the combined total per month is $5.
Is $60 a year really stopping you from the change you want to make?