Apart from the normal health restrictions, there is only one thing that worries me about going back to the office.
That all the good habits we developed over the course of the last 18 – 24 months will be thrown away and we’ll go back to our old ways of doing things.
- Not hiring the best worker, but the best worker around here.
- Forcing people into meeting rooms that don’t need to be there.
- Awkward gatherings that no one wants to attend.
- Less empathy, more cohersion.
- Barriers that existed for many will rise up once again.
I hope it doesn’t happen