We are still remote.
We are still leading our teams remotely.
And as much as we would like to accept that this is how things are, we can keep doing the little things that made us better in the first place and got us over those earlier humps.
We just need to work at it.
Whether it’s a new team or an existing one, some good Icebreakers to get things started;
- What was your win last week?
- What did you get out of this weekend?
- What is your goal for this week?
- What can we help you with this week?
- What will you do under 3 feet of snow?
- What are you looking forward to this summer?
- What’s something new you learned or did in the last week?
- What’s your go-to feel-good meal?
This took all of five minutes (as you can see by the quality of the breakers), imagine what you could come up with in ten?